SLEEPS 4 | WiFi | TV/DVD | Central Heating | Enclosed Garden | Parking | BBQ
Awel y Mor is within easy walking distance of the award winning Aberporth beaches, and all of the local shops and facilities. Stylish and very comfortable - an ideal holiday cottage for families with good sized comfortable rooms - and all the fixtures and fittings you'll need for a relaxing break or activity holiday.
The property has been completely refurbished to the highest standard with style and imagination, designed to ensure your comfort. Furnishings have been carefully selected to enhance your enjoyment of the holiday, (we want you to come back again - and tell your friends about us).
The en-suite and family bathroom have the feel of luxury normally associated with top-end hotels... we really do want you to spoil yourselves, after-all, that's what good holidays are all about.
We are here to help - please use our enquiry form or call us if you have any questions..
- Large Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen Diner
- Master Double Bedroom with en-suite
- Large Twin bedded Bedroom
- Full Central Heating - all year comfort
- Bathroom with Bath & Shower
- WiFi / + iPod Dock
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Freeview TVs with integrated DVD in Lounge and Bedrooms
- Fridge Freezer, Full Oven and Hob, Microwave
- Dishwasher, Washing Machine/Dryer
- Fully enclosed lawned Garden
- Large deck area with garden furniture
- Ample Parking
- Sorry but we do not allow pets or smoking in the property
Aberporth is a great location for exploring, being only a short drive (15 mins) to the historic estuary town of Cardigan to the south, and the picturesque and colourful Aberaeron (25 mins) to the North. Between these local towns you'll find plenty of coves and beaches, fantastic countryside with rivers, waterfalls and woodland valleys. Go slightly further afield to explore magnificent North Wales or the Pembrokeshire coast.